Peaches and cake. Need I say more? Yum! This 3-Ingredient Peach Dump Cake is scrumptious. Something so easy that you simply dump the ingredients in a pan and bake is a win-win.
When I shared my Mini Turkey Meatloaves, I also shared my love for family time around the table. Adding dessert to the menu is a great way to extend that time. Don’t you agree? For this recipe, it’s as simple as placing this peach dump cake in the oven while you’re enjoying dinner. Voila!
|Peach Dump Cake|| |
- 3 (15 oz) cans sliced peaches, drained*
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist ™ yellow cake mix
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Cool Whip or Vanilla Ice Cream, optional
- Heat over to 350º. Spray bottom of 13x9 pan with cooking spray
- Place sliced peaches in pan. Top with dry cake mix (flatten and even out as much as possible), and pour melted butter over top.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm with cool whip or vanilla ice cream!
If you like dump cakes, you might also enjoy this Pumpkin Dump Cake — one of my all time favorites!